The recording of today’s webinar “Palmetto Pride: South Carolina for Genealogists” by Rorey Cathcart is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
This survey of Genealogy in the State of South Carolina will look at the state’s long history, the importance of understanding her judicial units, major repositories and strategies for dealing with the state’s significant records loss.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 29 minute recording of “Palmetto Pride: South Carolina for Genealogists” is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 636 classes, 854 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 2,908 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars’ chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (currently 50% off until August 20, 2017)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Problems and Pitfalls of a Reasonably Shallow Search by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL. December 27.
See you online!
Powered by WPeMatico