We’ve tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for August 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-574 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of August 2017. They aren’t necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for August 2017
1. Secrets and Clues Hidden in the 1790 – 1840 U.S. Censuses by Amie Bowser Tennant
2. Using Pictures with Legacy Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
3. Finding Your Ancestors in German Directories by Luana Darby, MLIS, AG
4. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
5. A Taxing Matter: Using Tax Lists in Genealogy by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
6. Tracing Your West Country Ancestors by Kirsty Gray
7. 1850 – 1900 U.S. Federal Census Secrets Revealed by Amie Bowser Tennant
8. Scanning 101 by Eric Basir
9. Who Are You? Identifying Your Mysterious DNA Matches by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
10. 1910 – 1940 Federal Censuses & State Censuses to Fill in the Gaps by Amie Bowser Tennant
11. Analyzing Probate Records of Slaveholders to Identify Enslaved Ancestors by LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG
12. Introduction to Gedmatch by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
13. Hassle Free Document Restoration by Eric Basir
14. Avoiding Genetic Genealogy Pitfalls by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
15. 25 Quick Photoshop Tips for Genealogists – Part one by Eric Basir
16. Revolutionary War Series 1 of 5: The Revolution – More than just the War by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
17. Using Manuscript Collections by Mary Hill, AG
18. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
19. Fundamentals of Researching Texas by Teri E. Flack
20. DNA Frequently Asked Questions by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
Powered by WPeMatico