Top 10 Genealogy Webinars of January 2018
We’ve tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for January 2018! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-654 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of January 2018. They aren’t necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for January 2018
1. Find Your Immigrant Ancestors AND their Relatives in the New York Passenger Arrival Records by Mike Mansfield
2. Did I Get Everything? Creating a Checklist for Genealogy Research by Thomas MacEntee
3. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 1): Your First Few Legacy Tips by Geoff Rasmussen
4. Quality, Time and Completion: Developing a Research Plan (Part One) by J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
5. Understanding DNA Matching technology by MyHeritage
6. Quality, Time and Completion: Developing a Research Plan (Part Two) by J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
7. Introducing the Geni World Family Tree by E. Randol Schoenberg
8. Full Circle: Tracing the Descendants of a Slaveholding Ancestor by Nicka Smith
9. Genealogy for Beginners: Start Your Online Family Tree by Daniel Horowitz
10. Finding Thomas’ Father: an 18th Century Prince William County Virginia Case Study by Pam Stone Eagleson, CG
11. Finding Jamestown Ancestors by KC Reid
12. Kansas Settlers – Pioneers Settling Prior to 1900 by Beth Foulk
13. How Advertising Brought Our Ancestors to the Midwest by Annette Burke Lyttle
14. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
15. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
16. No More Blank Pages: 10 Simple Writing Tips for Family Historians by Lisa Alzo
17. Problems and Pitfalls of a Reasonably Shallow Search by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL
18. Comparing the Genealogy Giants: Ancestry, FamilySearch, Findmypast and MyHeritage by Sunny Morton
19. I Thought He Was My Ancestor: Avoiding the Six Biggest Genealogy Mistakes by James M. Baker, PhD, CG
20. Get Organized Using the FamilyRoots Organizer Color-Coding System by Mary Hill, AG
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an annual or monthly membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
Powered by WPeMatico